Whynot Pottery and Cindy Shake at Art Making in the North, I can’t believe I ended up on both of their lists. I do love and read both these blogs. They make blogging look easy. And both these blogs would be on my list of recommended blogs if they hadn’t given it to me.
Before I get started here is what the award requests! And I hope everyone who reads this finds some new blogs and old ones to follow and read.
This Award has 4 Requests:
- Thank the person who gave you the award, Glucophage description, Glucophage from canadian pharmacy, by providing a link to their site.
- Share 7 things about yourself that other bloggers might not know.
- Give the Award to 15 newly discovered or interesting bloggers.
- Notify each of those bloggers to present the Award.
Here is seven things about me that have not been on my blog.
1. My husband is incredible. I don’t give him enough credit about all the stuff he does for me. He helps me so much. I would lose my head if it wasn’t for him. He is (and now also Vander) the heart and soul of my life.
2, Glucophage schedule. Generic Glucophage, I’ve been to Japan 13 times and I was born in Japan and lived there until I was 2ish. My parents couldn’t afford to fly to the states when my Dad got stationed to Fayetteville, NC, buy Glucophage no prescription, Glucophage photos, so they took a cargo ship. I mostly go to Japan to visit my relatives. But while I was in college I did a summer residency program with IWCAT International Worksop of Ceramic Art in Tokoname. I did a post about it, a while back.
3. I’ve had a passport my entire life. Here are the pictures from my passports.
This is my current passport.
4. I love to travel!! Before I die I am determined to visit all seven continents. I have been to five. I still have to go to Australia and Antarctica. My husband has two sisters who live Down Under, one who is married to an Aussie and the other is getting her master’s degree. I figure that I will get there eventually. I worry about not making it to Antarctica. I often research how to get to Antarctica. I have looked into being a cook at Palmer Station and looked at ship cruises there. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I have a friend who goes to Palmer Station to study the fiber optics in plants in the Antarctic. I quizzed him about the types of jobs there I could do. (unfortunately not many)
5, Glucophage Price. I didn’t know about Alfred University’s reputation until I got there. When I decided to leave the University of Wyoming to study ceramics. I didn’t know where to go. I just knew that U.W, Glucophage over the counter. Buy cheap Glucophage, did not have the program for me. So I started looking at tons books with pottery. (This is way before the internet.) And then I found out where my favorite artists went to school, the majority went to Alfred. So I announced to my parents I was applying to go to art school in upstate New York..., Glucophage samples. About Glucophage, so the story goes...
6, Glucophage price. Glucophage online cod, I HATE bananas! I can’t stand the way they smell. If someone is so kind to buy me a blueberry muffin and it is put in to the same bag as the banana muffin, I’ll be able to smell the banana. I gag repeatedly if I smell banana bread cooking.
7. I’ve had three spinal cord surgeries; two of them have been emergencies. I have donor bone in my neck and lower back. I have cards that show all the metal in my back just in case I set off the TSA metal detectors. Here are parts of my TSA cards, to show I'm not smuggling in contraband on the plane.
Here is my list of blogs, in no particular order. I hope I did not over lap to much. But I'm sure I did and some of the bloggers just haven't posted thier Stylin' Stuff yet.
Similar posts: Order Tramadol. Synthroid Mg. Armour For Sale. Cipro use. My Flagyl experience. Glucophage alternatives.
Trackbacks from: Glucophage Price. Glucophage Price. Glucophage Price. Purchase Glucophage for sale. Glucophage wiki. Glucophage duration.